Toribash
Original Post
The Protector: Chapter 2

TORIBASH SAGA II

READ THE STORY HERE

ESCAPE THE ROOM
Welcome back players.

We've figured out who murdered Xeno in chapter one. His brother, Belphat. what a horrible thing, betrayal. Following this discovery, we've received a tip that Belphat was seen hanging out at this abandoned store. What we've found is horrifying, not only were they summoning something here, but we've walked right into a trap. We've got to get out of here!

Examine the room

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!

- No replay stealing
- Do not change any gamerules besides turn frames.
- no replay hacking
- Do not edit uke's joints

- PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU'RE UNSURE ABOUT A RULE

IN-CLIENT

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose the "Protector Saga: Escape Room" event and press the "Participate" button. Once you reach the end zone click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for me to review. The client will automatically mark the advanced task as complete if the end zone checkpoint is reached. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event.

FORUMS

Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

PRIZE 1: ESCAPE ROOM 1

5,000 TC

1 Shiai Token

PRIZE 2: ESCAPE ROOM 2

15,000 TC

3 Shiai Tokens

PRIZE 3: ESCAPE ROOM 2 (Using Vent)

20,000 TC

3 Shiai Tokens

Cybron Belt

EVENT ENDS JANUARY 29TH -4 GMT

Attached Files
protectsaga2.tbm (55.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jan 17, 2023 at 02:18 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297

Edit: I submitted my replay through the client instead, I'll leave John McClane here to support those attempting the challenge.
Last edited by Corey; Jan 17, 2023 at 11:51 PM.