Toribash
Original Post
Battlepass

How it works

We are incredibly excited to announce to you our brand new, improved and hopefully better BATTLEPASS!

The Battlepass is a way you can earn rewards just from playing the game. Various aspects of the game grant you xp towards the Battlepass such as ranked(coming next month!), tournaments, quests and even just playing with your friends normally. As you gain XP you gain levels along with it, as you hit these levels you unlock rewards at every tier.
We have two versions of the Battlepass, a free version and a premium version which costs $10. Purchasing the premium Battlepass allows you to gain both sets of rewards.

Battle Pass prizes include Toricredits, Shiai Tokens, Boosters, Flames, Color and 3D items as well as unique BP-specific new items!

Premium

You can purchase a Premium version of Battle Pass to receive even better rewards, including a limited edition color.
Press the "Upgrade to Premium" button on the Battle Pass screen and you will be able to claim 3X more Toricredits, 2X more Shiai Tokens and more!

If grinding isn't your thing, it is possible to purchase levels throughout the Battlepass using Shiai Tokens, too.

This battlepass(es) will last for a month each, they've been adjusted from the last battlepass and made easier to complete.
Last edited by ancient; Feb 4, 2023 at 10:02 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
battlepass gaming activate
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Thank you Ancient, sir and anyone else involved behind the scenes for working hard to get this out for us!

Question, is there a daily cap on Battlepass XP?

Edit: oops, I mean Ancient because OP, but Athin too I'm sure!
Last edited by Corey; Feb 3, 2023 at 11:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Thank you Ancient, sir and anyone else involved behind the scenes for working hard to get this out for us!

Question, is there a daily cap on Battlepass XP?

Edit: oops, I mean Ancient because OP, but Athin too I'm sure!

There is no limit for BP XP, and athin sends his regards!

Originally Posted by Jumping22 View Post
that shit look like the battlepass

Fr
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
no ranked with the battlepass?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
welp there goes my disposable income for the week! hailz
edit: ima be real these wings suck ass!
Last edited by Zenotama; Feb 6, 2023 at 02:32 AM.
Esoteric Badass