Ranking
Original Post
Picture Perfect

ES Presents: Picture Perfect
Welcome back to another ES event! If you're tired from all the competitive stuff we've had on lately, we feel this even might just be the refresher that you need.
This event incorporates a bit of art and a bit of movement from the game. We want you to pose with your friends, clanmates or anyone you'd like to - for that perfect photo!

How does this event work?

This event requires you to make an entry - a picture of you and your friends posing next to each other in one photo. Factors we will judge on include the creativity in posing and post-screenshot processing with artistic features you may add. Go all out, you can get creative with it and post a selfie too ; )

That's it! Just you and your friends posing for a photo. You'd want to /dl and /lp your friends. You're advised to play around with the game rules to set up a feasible starting position and add more characters into the game.

When you have finalized a photo, ensure you upload it to a image hosting site (not a discord link please) and post it here - mentioning your teammates!

You are required to post with atleast 3 and at most 4 Toris in one picture.
You may alter game rules to set up side-by-side positions or whatever you feels is a suitable starting position.
You are allowed to use shaders or render - anything that adds to art is fine.
You may however not alter the customs folder. Only your genuine active inventory counts.

Note that how you divide the work is completely up to you and your team. Some may be in charge of posing, some may contribute to art. Possibilities are boundless.
If you have questions, post in this thread.

Prizes will be split equally amongst all members of a group.
This event will be having a community favorite (voted on by the community on discord) and a ES top pick!

Community Favorite Reward
75,000 / 100,000 TC
3 / 4 ST
3 participants / 4 participants (in the group)

ES' Top Pick
150,000 / 200,000 TC
9 / 12 ST
3 participants / 4 participants (in the group)
+

We will stop taking pictures on the 1st of March, 11:59pm GMT.
Good luck!
Can it be fully drawn based on screens?
Last edited by Kayakata; Feb 6, 2023 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Me no grammar brain
*კაია-კატა*

Sure, as long as you're providing both in your entry.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
So you need to have 3 or even 4 friends to participate? Ok thanks ill pass
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Something View Post
So you need to have 3 or even 4 friends to participate? Ok thanks ill pass

I'll be your friend
Smod,ES,MS

Message me for any inquires
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post

Hi nurse,

Please note we had mentioned you require 3 tori's in the frame. Otherwise, absolutely lovely submission. If you're still interested, kindly redo a photo with 3 toris and mention your teammates.

Kind regards,
list
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
Originally Posted by list View Post
Hi nurse,

Please note we had mentioned you require 3 tori's in the frame. Otherwise, absolutely lovely submission. If you're still interested, kindly redo a photo with 3 toris and mention your teammates.

Kind regards,
list

my teammates are skizz and jojo
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post

my teammates are skizz and jojo

Ahaha, entry accepted!
. . .