Toribash
Original Post
Dithering effect to be 0-3 pixels
Hello, I have a suggestion revolving around dithering.

If you add the dithering effect to an item, there should be an option to use 0 - 3 pixels (scale it down all together) instead of just 1-3 pixels. It would be nice to use the item without dithering, while having the option to use it if you have it added to said item. I don't see the point of making it all or nothing if it's an added effect.

Or having the option to take it off all together to return the item back to its original state. If this is an option, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your consideration.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
You can purge effects from your item, this will remove the dithering (and any other) effects that are currently applied to it.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
You can purge effects from your item, this will remove the dithering (and any other) effects that are currently applied to it.

Where's this "purge" option? I've never seen it before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Originally Posted by void View Post
Where's this "purge" option? I've never seen it before.

in new menu inventory, look up the item u got effect applied on and there should be option to "purge effects" or something there

i dont know if it exists in the forums tho
Found it, thanks

it would be cool to have the option on the forums also tho
Veni , Vidi , Vici