Ranking
Original Post
Start holding meetings and/or talking to members in voice chats
I feel like no one really has any fkn clue what we're trying to say to each other when we make posts. Some how, voice chatting brings everyone together in the form of a different perspective

There ARE community members who'd like to discuss the state of the community. The game is now about the size of a medium sized gmod server. At least there is a strong community who has been here for years, but it is no longer unreasonable to expect a more close to home connection with the admins. Specifically, get a community manager that is actively engaging with the community.

Also, if there is a community manager, at least half of everyone doesn't even know who they are
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I'd be more than happy to join a call with people that are interested in talking about such matters. My dms are always open, and I've had great interactions with people so far, but I can understand if some feel like joining all together in a voice chat could provide a better discussion : )

To be fair I am always around the discord server and join in to critique both art and replays, or just some casual chat in #toribash or #off-topic. Completely supporting the idea, and if anything we can arrange a meeting sometime soon for people to join in
Just record podcasts with different members of the community and upload it on a thread. Then people can add their opinion
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
I'd be more than happy to join a call with people that are interested in talking about such matters. My dms are always open, and I've had great interactions with people so far, but I can understand if some feel like joining all together in a voice chat could provide a better discussion : )

To be fair I am always around the discord server and join in to critique both art and replays, or just some casual chat in #toribash or #off-topic. Completely supporting the idea, and if anything we can arrange a meeting sometime soon for people to join in

Are you capable of directing any sort of changes?
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Are you capable of directing any sort of changes?

melrose is a Nabi employee and admin, so I’ll go with yes.
Oh melrose joined nabi. Cool ty
Na, nothing to notice yet. I think they expect us to do this or something
I've been real busy with life lately, wrapping up my uni degree and all, but I do intend to do some community gatherings in the near future. Likely pretty freeform streams if anything. I do want to open up more ways for dialogue, though my dms have always been open and I did have some very nice conversations with people.

It's good you brought it up again though, definitely a nice way to engage in more open discussions