Ranking
Original Post
ReplayHacks - Graphical Replay Hacking Script

Graphical Replay Hacking Script
by Kris and Tom
Version 1.0

- What Is RPH
ReplayHacks, or "RPH", is a replay hacking script driven by up to date Lua systems, like the new UI framework and latest additions to Lua replay hacking in 5.60. There were tools to achieve similar effects before, I even wrote one of them, but they all were a bit clunky to use, typically being command driven, where you had to memorize joint and body ID's and guess/check numbers until it seemed right. RPH is designed to bring complicated replay hacking systems to a simplified user interface, extending even more functionality than was possible with previous scripts.

- Usage
I find usage for something so user interface intensive to be best explained through a simple "showcase" video, so, here it is:

- Information
This is in a spoiler because it is a lot.

- Installation
  • Download the attached zip file
  • Extract the contents to your data/scripts/ folder
    - This means you should have "data/scripts/rph.lua" and "data/scripts/rph/"
  • Go in game and run "/ls rph.lua"
Attached Files
rph.zip (663.9 KB, 165 views)
Last edited by Kris; May 23, 2023 at 05:34 PM.
Boiiii, gotta procrastinate more time on Toribash with this script now <3 Thank you alot!!
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Astonishing...Nomination for legend material. Can't belive this just flew under the radar for me.
I just made a short selfspar wip using this script and the first few saves worked perfectly, but now whenever I try to save an edit or to save the exact same replay without any changes, it gets corrupted and both tori and uke starts twiching and none of the fractures I made with the script happen.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Kris for legend
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds