Toribash
Originally Posted by okybibuy View Post
All the Facepunch/GMod users are jerks, I suppose they're the kind of people that make these 'tutorials'. 8D

oi, I love gmod, but I don't go on the forums.

I'm not a jerk :P
Isn't this just like english 101? Not really toribash related( just my opinion, don't flame me).

Teach us how to use brackets right lol.
"Brackets are considered an insertion mark. An insertion mark is used to inform readers that the author is making a comment, criticizing, explaining further, showing omission, clarifying, injecting or giving more information. Brackets are considered quieter than parentheses. The following will explain how to use brackets."

Taken from - http://www.ehow.com/how_2104888_use-brackets.html

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Lapsus, let's cut the shit.

You can have me.

Heh.

Originally Posted by okybibuy View Post
All the Facepunch/GMod users are jerks, I suppose they're the kind of people that make these 'tutorials'. 8D

Get a sense of humour :3

Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
Isn't this just like english 101? Not really toribash related( just my opinion, don't flame me).

Teach us how to use brackets right lol.

It's more of a joke than a serious tutorial, and it's handy to have around so that you can link people to it when they type so badly that they can't be understood.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Fascinating. This concept of "grammar" you speak of is astounding. I attribute this tutorial as the one which changed my life the most.
"Next time you want to write a sentence think about the stoplight rule, Red Yellow Green!"

I think you mean trafficlight.

This is an awesome tutorial, even if its meant to be a joke. Ill remember that RYG rule for when i explain to noobs ^_^
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
OMG this is hillarious. nice references. and correct gammer
- its been a while