Ranking
Original Post
Fraps....
So i have Fraps for recording vids ( for what else xDDD ) and im making a walkthrough of prince of persia but the vid is like 10 times faster than the audio, and when i try to fix it with sony vegas it goes totally out of sync ( )
sby knows a way to fix this??
pls reply fast and give me the right answers
i will be pretty happy :3

~olik
Check out my Youtube!
well u could download the trial version of coral video studio and that alowes u to change speed and everything liek sony vegas...without going out of sync
Last edited by dragoblade; Feb 11, 2010 at 08:06 PM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
its what i use just download the trial,install it,open up the file in the coral video studio - go to advanced edit - go file - playbackspeed or something like that - and it alowes you to change the speed of the video from 1% - 100% of the speed

then u save it as a .avi file or a .mp4 file but save it as a different name just incase it dont work..

load it up and see if its changed
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
you'll get more response in supprt for this.
this is not the place to ask this.
read the rules befor posting. you'll notice at the top of the forum theres a big stickied thread that has the word "rules" in it.
moving this to support.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
If the audio is out of sync then you need to turn off the NO SYNC option. Problem is you could end up with a laggy video.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you