Toribash
Originally Posted by ShovelMLG View Post
I am 4th in Aikido and 15th in the world in Toribash . I am an MLG legend with a 90% win ratio.

Now now, no need to brag just because you have a nice rank and win ratio. True skill is not determined by numbers.

Anyway, I shall leave the kind user who asked for help a few tips:

FIRST: Try messing with your joints in singleplayer in said mod, then if something good comes out, try it out in multiplayer.

SECOND: Observe what others do, try to replicate how they do it (but not completely copying their actions), then try to do it on your own.

I hope I helped
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Judo doesn't exactly take skill. You hang on and see if it dismembers for some reason.

Anyways, as it comes to mentors. It's not exactly possible to teach people in Toribash. And if it is, it's highly difficult. What most people do, is just keep playing. I didn't become good at this game till I was, like, 3rd Dan Black Belt. And now look at me. I'm 6th Dan and holding a global rank of 8,000 something.

You just got to keep playing with people till you get the hang of it. Learn what each joint does, and learn from their combinations from your previous matches. It'll come in handy. Hope to see you in game.

scrub life firetruck.

that scrub life.
Professional Shitposter.