ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Youshop Bug/Scam
Hello i've just bought 5 Orc grip colours for my own shop to resell them. They costed 7 tc each.
That's the Shop:

I clicked "buy all"....
And that's what i've got:

YOUshop purchase
Hi,

You have just purchased Orc Grip Color from a YOUshop for 1,100 TC.

Have a great day,
Toribot

That's not the price I had seen!

Can someone help me?
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Yer i hate when this happens, it hasnt happened to me but i was gunno by something and it costed 5k and then it said u dont have 50k and im like O.o
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒
As far as the buy all option goes, it buys all items with that name in that shop, it doesn't care what price they are.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Yes i had this problem too. I pressed buy all primary grad. for 10TC but when i was looking in my history there was you have bought primary grad for 10TC (5 like that) and some 10 for 90 TC .

I think the problem is this : When you click to buy all it buys all the orc grips (or other items) in that shop. In one page is 5orc grips for 7TC in other for 10 you click to buy all and you buy those for 10 too.

EDIT: Pikarus was faster <_<
Originally Posted by Pikarus View Post
As far as the buy all option goes, it buys all items with that name in that shop, it doesn't care what price they are.

lol that is epic, I should fix that :P
veb is the man.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Originally Posted by Hykimachi View Post
Yes i had this problem too. I pressed buy all primary grad. for 10TC but when i was looking in my history there was you have bought primary grad for 10TC (5 like that) and some 10 for 90 TC .

I think the problem is this : When you click to buy all it buys all the orc grips (or other items) in that shop. In one page is 5orc grips for 7TC in other for 10 you click to buy all and you buy those for 10 too.

EDIT: Pikarus was faster <_<

But in this shop were just one page of items, and even counted together, they never cost 1,1k!
Btw: i recieved no more items than the Grips...
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Are you sur you clicked on "View Items" before buying ? Are you sure it wasn't his presentation page ?
Gone
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Are you sur you clicked on "View Items" before buying ? Are you sure it wasn't his presentation page ?

Yes I'm sure, his title page looked different.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻