ES Recruitment Drive
I am so confused, and now that I organized my clan board and it's all of a sudden locked down i feel like all my effort went to waste.

The new system is strange, and the new ICOF group was started by a nonleader. This doesn't seem to be such a good idea I really hope it goes back to normal.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
How i make the rotaing globe with gimp?
I know this question is not related to clan discussions but i am just asking
I know how to make the "globe" but i don't know how to make it rotate.
Pointless signatures are written in white.
Originally Posted by Pikarus View Post
I am so confused, and now that I organized my clan board and it's all of a sudden locked down i feel like all my effort went to waste.

The new system is strange, and the new ICOF group was started by a nonleader. This doesn't seem to be such a good idea I really hope it goes back to normal.

Try this : Create an alternative one (ICOF 2 for example), contact the "fake" creator & tell him to transfer the members into your group (ICOF 2), tell him to delete his group, rename your group as ICOF.

I hope you can do that
Gone
No there's actually a transfer group option, so i can msg my member P0int and have him transfer me the group.

That's alright i guess, but I want my old clan board instead.

I put forth so much effort in managing that board, and now it's like a lost artifact.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
The same topic but in the discussion board.

Lets post there instead of having multiple threads discussing the same thing :3

Or tell the other thread to discuss it here
Last edited by scheczudio; Apr 13, 2009 at 12:03 PM.
[A L P H A]
Exactly. I was about to say so. Let's try to not go offtopic ; post in this thread if you need some help, post in the other if you want to suggest something.
Gone
You never know, perhaps they'll rework it again.