Toribash
Hey Tribe

My name is Alex, I'm 19 years old, a typical teenager from Russia, studying in the university and working in a consult way, nothing special.

I started playing this game in past 2009 when Toribash used to be one of the best games ever (no), but whatever. In 2011-2013 I was well known as "Muzu" for hosting tourneys and duelling, great times which I miss so hard, but ok. In 2013 I got in ban for account sharing and decided to get rid of this game so I was inactive like for 2 years maybe or something like that. In 2015-2016 I decided to try to get a new chance to get in again and I did. I was well-known as "Mist", many guys knew and still know me for the same as in 2011-2013: duelling and hosting tourneys as soon as I used to be in Event Squad, so now I've changed my name again for no reason.

Why do I wanna get in Tribe?
Tribe is full of my old friends and also skillful players with whom I used to duel in my past. That's the most interesting experience to be in one clan with such people with whom you can cry about past times. Ya, I'm talking about you guys: Shmevin, iRookie, Elate, Holotor, Shade and BlueEvil. So I hope I'll fight on your way and we will show that oldschool players are the best players.

Past clans:
I'll just the main clans which helped me a lot: UssR, Hack, uoy and Fire, and all of them are dead now so that's why I'm clanless.

What are you good at:
In 2012 I used to be in Ormo, also a good duelist in such mods as: ABD, Boxshu, lenshu3ng, rk-mma. I can add some replays later if it's needed.