Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] how to report ragequiters?
Can I report a ragequiters?
If I can report them how to report it?
Thanks

I WILL BE THE GREATEST SWORDMAN!!!!
You cant.

First you cant define a rage quiter the person might had to leave in the moment.
Secondly it happens, just deal with it.
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
You cant.

First you cant define a rage quiter the person might had to leave in the moment.
Secondly it happens, just deal with it.

I uh, disagree. If the guy curses you out and leaves mid-game/admits that he left (e.g: "dude why did you leave?" "because you're a expletive") then provided you have screenshots/video then you're golden. PM a forum leader who deals with in-game issues (Super Moderators may be receptive, but I'd double check) and you should find some help may be given. I'm not sure if rage-quitters deny you toricredits, so you may not receive any help on the rage-quitting side but perhaps for harassment or something not too dissimilar. Again, my knowledge on the rules of in-game play are a little rusty so I'd double check with an actual forum leader on IRC in #support but don't take this guy's word for it, get a second opinion.
collect snots from the nose
rage quitting cant be reported but if it could be Its harder to predict Force Pingers....i was in a server once on my Kradel account in a tournament and because i updated to toribash 4.0 i was being called a force pinger for lagging out even though toribash 4.0 wasnt working well for me. Also i guess you can "sometimes" detect a rage quiter based on when they leave...if the game said "(name) disconnected. or (name) pinged. Mabey hampa could somehow add a little notice so if people leave by joining another server or going to freeplay... a message appears that says "(name) rage quited." and then if rage quiting in tournaments was against the rules, it could be reported. Also how come if somebody rages during a tournament final the tournament resets I may be seeing things but i think somebody posted a thread something to do with if somebody in a tournament pings/quits in the finals. The person who was about to win/lose/whatever should win the prize.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I uh, disagree. If the guy curses you out and leaves mid-game/admits that he left (e.g: "dude why did you leave?" "because you're a expletive") then provided you have screenshots/video then you're golden. PM a forum leader who deals with in-game issues (Super Moderators may be receptive, but I'd double check) and you should find some help may be given. I'm not sure if rage-quitters deny you toricredits, so you may not receive any help on the rage-quitting side but perhaps for harassment or something not too dissimilar. Again, my knowledge on the rules of in-game play are a little rusty so I'd double check with an actual forum leader on IRC in #support but don't take this guy's word for it, get a second opinion.

IIRC the staff does not give support in cases of rage quitting regardless of whether proof is provided or not. (did confirm this from a smod)
Originally Posted by zNuke View Post
Also how come if somebody rages during a tournament final the tournament resets I may be seeing things but i think somebody posted a thread something to do with if somebody in a tournament pings/quits in the finals. The person who was about to win/lose/whatever should win the prize.

The person does not get the prize. The tournament resets because if a player quits half way through a match, it does not count as a match and the tourney gets reset due to insufficient amount of matches.

This is solved. You can't report ragequitters.