Toribash
Original Post
Do they give a f****?
As many other players, I have lost my acc because of the hack. I heard Hampa saying that it would take 2 days to recover all accounts items. Well, those "2 days" have more than passed and I haven't recovered any of the items nor qi nor tc i had so I'm starting to think that admins don't give a fuck about what happened neither about givig our stuff back.
Have you recovered what you had? Do you think admins really care about this? Or do they just don't give a f***?
Why wouldn't they care?
If they wouldn't care about you, you would leave. The admins know that and are actually working on this.
This post was made one day ago as you can see. I know some people who already got their accounts back and you could get your stuff back, too.

Next time try to read all news instead of being offensive.
Recovering this whole forum is not an easy job. Yes, people are all waiting.
But please be patient. You'll get your items back anyway, but just not now.
[Adventure]
[Indonizer]
I agree with sex, it looks like admins dont care and I understand he's that angry.
I bet you've lost the hope to recover what you had, haven't you?

Well, be patient.
K, just another doubt. When I recover my QI and Tc, will they be added to the Tc and QI I have earned since the hack?
@sexaxis: That's my question, too. But they should.
Lucky for me I registered after the hack . Let's just hope things doesn't happen again.
[Adventure]
[Indonizer]
Are you serious?
Did you even noticed the amount of work the admins had to put through after that hack.
Also,you will get everything back when there's time.Just remember that this is A FREE GAME and the subscription to the forum is FOR FREE,so these admins don't owe you nothing.
Here's how I got my account back. A while back, I changed my password, k? I tried my old password and vwala I had it back. Try that ok?
I completely agree with William. Just wait and be patient.

@supergoalieguy: you got your account back because you registered at April 2010. Those people who registered after August 2010 can't get their accounts back. This is all I know.
[Adventure]
[Indonizer]
Haters going to hate.

They are working on it, Day and night.
Read the Stickies.
Closed.