Ranking
Original Post
Read here if you cant get hold/relax in 3.82
Hello there.

Since this new version, the toggling of hold/relax/extend/contract cant be made with the left mouse button anymore.
The left mouse button and the mouse wheel only toggles extend/contract now.

What's the solution for it?
Use "z" to toggle extend/contract, use "x" to toggle hold/relax and use "c" to relax- and hold all.

Edit:
Allright, I uploaded the TB 3.8 installer. There you go.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jan 2, 2010 at 10:57 AM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Only works on the new 3.83 version, which can be downloaded here.

On Toribash 3.8 it still works as it used to work.

Edit: link fixed.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Dec 5, 2009 at 06:19 PM.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yeah im having problems getting used to this, the toribash 3.8 that you posted didnt work. Also, is there any option to change this?
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
This might not belong here but it's just an observation/opinion.

I use my laptop to play and it's always been easy for me to use my touchpad. This z and x thing isn't faster or slower for me, it's just different.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by drekmajster View Post
why fix what isn't broken? (that refers to the new version in general)

I dont see anyone who requested a fix...

Also, TB 3.8 link fixed.

Vox sucks

Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
i have a question. what is the difference between the two versions besides the controls?

A few 'minor' changes - ghosts now overlap correctly so it's easier to see what's going on. Instaboosts are gone (YAY!). The downloader now tells you when it's busy & when it completes a job. Framerate seems more stable with less random spikes.

Also as already pointed out the mouse controls are crippled, and the shader video memory requirement has increased so people with 128meg cards may have issues, though that only seems to be an issue for ATI users for the moment.

*ATI ISSUE UPDATE*
It's a problem with the catalyst 9.x series drivers, 8.x drivers work fine with 128meg cards. Don't drop to an older version driver if it's going to give you problems with other games.

Oh, and DQ textures aren't working correctly for whatever reason. :s

No major changes to report.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Dec 6, 2009 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Added another bug to the list & update ATI issue

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you