Toribash
The only thing I can actually reccomend is that you double check that the trail texture is named correctly. If you are sure it is, and it still doesnt work, try temporarily renaming the trail texture as soemthign else, then taking another texture in your custom folder, copying it and renaming the copy as the trail texture, is this still doesnt work, i think there must be somethign up ith you toribash. If the new trail does show, go back to the texture you want as the trail texture and save as again as the name you want, making sure all layers are corerectly merged and that the image is uncompressed when you save it.
PARANDROID
i used my head texture which was working for the head ... and copy and paste then re-named it trail_l_arm ... and didn't make the other trails ... the other trails that i left alone work like normally ... but the left arm doesn't show the trail ... this is weird ....
ronalds i m having the same problem i think it a bug with 3.31 cus look. the custom trail doesnt stay for long. it just disapears at the ends and i cant see a thing.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by hulin View Post
i used my head texture which was working for the head ... and copy and paste then re-named it trail_l_arm ... and didn't make the other trails ... the other trails that i left alone work like normally ... but the left arm doesn't show the trail ... this is weird ....

I'm sorry, i dont think there is anythign else i can do, it must be a bug, the only other thing you could try is reinstalling the game
PARANDROID
so just said: the joinzs do have the same color and it's hard to differ the states Oo

is there any solution how you can change this?

I saw pictures of customized characters with 2 colors in their joints :/
Originally Posted by BTGrave View Post
so just said: the joinzs do have the same color and it's hard to differ the states Oo

is there any solution how you can change this?

I saw pictures of customized characters with 2 colors in their joints :/

You can buy actual joint colours from the shop to represent three different states (force colour, relax colour and blood colour), but with joint textures, i dont think there is a way to change the force relax and dismembered joint appearance form eachother
PARANDROID
this is an awesome tut, but my arm trail textures won't work. only my legs. i they are in my custom folder, but they won't show up ingame. is there a way to fix this?

edit: never mind, i fixed it by deactivating my arm trails that i bought.
Last edited by Chip; Jun 29, 2008 at 09:36 PM.
No it doesn't.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM