Original Post
[Vid] HOW DID I DO THAT [ep#1]

Any questions on AE/AP? Ask ME
Don't forget to subscribe!

P.S. I've added the music, but it was copyrighted =\ I am sorry
BTW, Song: Kid Cudi - Follow Me
I <3 After Effects
#HolidayProd - Videos
Seriously wtf?? what you did was nothing special to those who have used AfterFX for a longer duration than 30 sec, and now you make a fucking video where you sit and edit your video that lasted 5 seconds.

I doubt anyone sat and said to themselves (HEY this is the best short in the world how on earth did he do that?)
its just basic After Effects knowledge. Now do something impressive instead of pushing out those short videos because frankly they are not worth watching.

It is not the fact that they are not well made but the fact that you put so much effort into publishing them and spam them everywhere rather than make something fully worth watching, which I'm sure you are able to.
Every thread requires a title tag.
Tags are posted with Brackets [ ] in the thread title, depending on what you present
Please keep your tags simple and descriptive like:
[Art] is for general art
[Tex] is for textures
[Vid] is for videos
etc
Only one Tag per thread. Not more, not less.

Dem rules.
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Seriously wtf?? what you did was nothing special to those who have used AfterFX for a longer duration than 30 sec, and now you make a fucking video where you sit and edit your video that lasted 5 seconds.

I doubt anyone sat and said to themselves (HEY this is the best short in the world how on earth did he do that?)
its just basic After Effects knowledge. Now do something impressive instead of pushing out those short videos because frankly they are not worth watching.

It is not the fact that they are not well made but the fact that you put so much effort into publishing them and spam them everywhere rather than make something fully worth watching, which I'm sure you are able to.

As mean as this may sound to you,it is completely true.If your video would of have consisted in a much more complex mixing of effects I'd sure,and not I,the whole videomakers out there would want to see the actual tutorial which could've helped them very much and would've gotten you more respect around here.I cannot say this video is entirely useless,sure it may help other users that are extremely new but,yeah,only in that case.
I play games and lift weights.

Bru, lots of people are asking me for help with afterfx, so this video was made just to help somebody and show my working process. kay?
I <3 After Effects
#HolidayProd - Videos
Originally Posted by HaulHD View Post
Bru, lots of people are asking me for help with afterfx, so this video was made just to help somebody and show my working process. kay?

If you want to help people this is not the way to go, a step to step tutorial or at least a real time video is the way to go.
If you want to help people this is not the way to go, a step to step tutorial or at least a real time video is the way to go.

Maybe, maybe... Somewhen D:
I <3 After Effects
#HolidayProd - Videos
AND YOU ARE HORRIBLE AND YOU STINK, no dude :P you are an amazing video maker and you seem to know a lot about AfterFX but I'm just saying you should re-think your ways.