Toribash
The BEST sparring tutorial i've ever seen! You teached me new things i never really knew.

Hackysack.tbm, thanks for telling me that mod i love the way it really pushes people to thier limits ;o
This will raise alot of people's level in sparring for sure

The video editing was amazing yet simple, the replays are pro and demonstrative, the tips are inspiring.

Respect level: Over 9000!
Originally Posted by yassir12 View Post
Hackysack.tbm

I have that replay he showed, but it's just jumping, catching a ball, or doing tricks with it.
Most of all, the hackysack doesn't include sparring because you're not hitting eachother or running around. Hackysack can only practice balance because It's not hitting or running.
私の顔にそれを言う。
What i meant was that it does it job improving the player's realism and momentum, and ofc the balence, those are some of the basics of sparring, so yeah.

Hackysack can also improve the player's ability to punch or kick like a pro. Instead of trying to catch the ball, Trys to punch it or kick it like in the real spar.

And those can be implimented when the player is sparring.
Last edited by yassir12; Jan 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
Well i improved my balance by running on big distances 10 000 or 20 000 distance, it is good to do that becuse after you do that you gona do your run in spar when ever you need and you gona have a high balanced spar
This is the best tutorial I have seen!
All the information about sparring and how to improve it. All I can say is, wow nice job.
Now my sparring has improve because of this tutorial.
I understand everything in that video and I did not have a problem reading it and understanding it.
This will help a lot of people who want to know how to spar and how to improve on it.
Thanks for the tutorial.
Replay thread

Just made...

I think that it should be made with voice commentary, but that is just my opinion on this one...
Still I like and dislike some thing up there. Getting to know how to spar, usually needs alot of practice on SP mode, that's all that is needed to know in fact, cause then you just go with your replays and ask another guy if he likes it, asking ORMO for CnC on IRC and stuff. No need for Tut ;)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
another good mod for sparring is jisse's new sparring practise mod
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
I have that replay he showed, but it's just jumping, catching a ball, or doing tricks with it.
Most of all, the hackysack doesn't include sparring because you're not hitting eachother or running around. Hackysack can only practice balance because It's not hitting or running.

One of the most important point in sparring (and one of the most difficult too) is the contact. At begining it can be hard to manage a good contact where you dont make the other fail (or yourself, or both). In hackysack you don't touch the other, you manage the ball, you can learn how to make a good contact, smooth and fluid (through the ball contact) without the risk to make a move that make a fail for the other. The ball is light, thats force you to make smooth moves too. Top_handball.tbm is really good for that too.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash