Ranking
Re: Bug bash
im using 2.1 right now and when ever I am playing multi-player and I want to go to single player to practice some moves every so often then clicks don't stop after i do my move i set mine to usually 10 or 70 after i am done with my move have pressed space and i am moving the cliks don't stop going down until they reach 0. I have no idea why this happening I hpe u can fix it
minimiseing the game crashes for me.
press T to type then press all the arrow keys Crashes

ocationaly parts don't DQ (like shoulders and head and such.)
the friction needs to be sorted out so if something gose to fast it stops, so limbs don't spin off =P unless you like that of course.

[Edit]
alot of not paid people can't change there in game name...

Metal Mario has 2 bugs i'd like to add for him...
1: unable to enter the replays section (ingame) crashes.
2: unable to launch toribash via it's link in the folder, must use torilaunch.exe.
[/Edit]

thank you Hampa: Sieg Wahrheit

P.s. buying game soon.
i dont know if its a bug but on osx there are people in the multiplayer servers but the indicators saying they are there on the server load screen dont work. maybe the server is screwed up?
OK, i think i found a bug. I played vs another player, during the game i pressed space(finish my turn), in the same moment the otherone leaves the game. In the next fight my body was yellow, but i could still klick the points and move, but didn't see my shadow ("b")
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka
on a mac laptop (old version), the numbers *time, scores* are just a lot of little horizontal lines. or, in 256 colors, te work, but the colors are all off
Originally Posted by roboturkey
on a mac laptop (old version), the numbers *time, scores* are just a lot of little horizontal lines. or, in 256 colors, te work, but the colors are all off

that's your graphics card not hampas fault lol.
I noticed that when chatting in-game, the line of text extends beyond the edge of the page.
If the comment goes over two or more lines, then you lose the last word on those lines that reach the edge of the page. I'm using OSX btw.