Toribash
Original Post
How do I fix the not connected error?
its not about belts or anything, i mean i tried to join all to all server and it said no connection, so yeahh how?
It happens with me sometimes when i am on the laptop and connected to wi-fi and the single is weak, and when you have lags too.
If nothing from these then i don't know, but currently toribash servers are working normally for all, and for me.
Also, If you were playing it normally on a pc then went to play it on another pc, then the firewall may be blocking it.
-----
It happens with me sometimes when i am on the laptop and connected to wi-fi and the single is weak, and when you have lags too.
If nothing from these then i don't know, but currently toribash servers are working normally for all, and for me.
Also, If you were playing it normally on a pc then went to play it on another pc, then the firewall may be blocking it.
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 13, 2014 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
i have that problem too sometimes...
if so, i just go to another room (any other room) or change to an alt account. then change back. often works, so i can enter the room of my choice
COME PLAY TB, where u can move free and design your own moves. dont expect them to get rewarded with winning tho
1) Make sure your firewall does not block outgoing and ingoing connections. This can be confirmed by the /dl command, if you are able to fetch textures it should not be the firewall going spoofy.

2) Make sure the ports in the router are open for TB, these range widely so best would be to open all of them since most firewallish routers no longer work with the ports the same way the old ones did.

3) If you can see the servers on the list, try checking your latency by pinging one of the servers externally. Alternatively close down any p2p connection and/or project tor or similar.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!