Toribash
You are.you clicked yes for us,nice of you,think what you wanna think about your ban..
... maybe 1% of the people who use toribash check all the links before they click them
You suck...
Hey, guess what?

This isn't politics. You can't worm your way out of this with loopholes or anything of that sort.

Another interesting fact is that you scammed some of the more... influential people in the community. Do you honestly think you can get away after taking credits from PID666? Have fun with eternal damnation, and all.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by 0megear View Post
And i did not "disquised" any link. They were visible, you just clicked on YES.
Period dude !

Admins, ban me.

You clicked yes for us,and then,you edited your message.Why?Did you did something bad?
mr. clever guy, If you don't return tc, you will be banned. You gave the link under cover, so people couldn't know that they buy yr items. And there is no such a stupid man to buy gladiator for 20k. You Phail. Epic Phail.
1. I don't return anything.
2. I buyed all the epic stuff.
3. If i got ban i really don't care since the end-game content of this game is buying extra-expensive item to look better. And that's exactly what i experienced. For me the game is already finished.
Originally Posted by 0megear View Post
Admins, close this useless thread.

LOL!

You're abusing the referral system to scam tc from that too!

You're going to be perma-banned you know... You act as if these long-time members of the community are going to all suddenly buy stupid cheap crap for ridiculous amounts of tc at the same time for no reason... Like anyone's going to believe you're not scamming them, we can see your transaction history genius!!!

buh bye!
<3 Toribash!
Originally Posted by GenX000 View Post
LOL!

You're abusing the referral system to scam tc from that too!

You're going to be perma-banned you know... You act as if these long-time members of the community are going to all suddenly buy stupid cheap crap for ridiculous amounts of tc at the same time for no reason... Like anyone's going to believe you're not scamming them, we can see your transaction history genius!!!

buh bye!

what he said.. >_>

0megear is going to get banned, its party time.. i still dont get my 10k back but o well
You suck...