Ranking
Original Post
Sup Sup
Hey, I'm Artlis. I plan to be creating A LOT of custom textures for this game, since I love art so much. I just need to figure out how :P. Also I will probably be on the IRC channel a lot.
Sup, dude. Welcome to Toribash! You planning the one of right ways to get TC! You'll made hell lot of textures and you'll get lots of tc!
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Winning matches isn't the best way to make TC. I personally play the market. But if you have art talent it's a hell of a lot faster. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff. Also Welcome.
:o Wassup dude Welcome to the Toribash Community.
Best Tip:Read the Rules Son.And watch out about racism...and disrespecting them Colored named folks :|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
No worries there. I take great pains to respect everyone and not to appear like a general noob. Thanks for the welcomes!
heh, good to hear bro and welcome.

Nice to hear you are into art and stuff, good luck with your career here, and hey, if you want to post some of your art to show us, that's always awesome too

In any case, if you have questions/problems etc, pm me or anyone with a red or blue name. We are totally awesome admins and mods who will help ;)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
You seem to be an alright person, off to a good start in my book.
We can use more artists in this community. I've seen some of your animation as well, and I'm impressed.
So enjoy your stay here, and keep out of trouble. ;)

Stick around in IRC too, great way to keep up with what is going on, and normally you can get help fast. Depending on who is in the channel at the time.
Back in my day...