ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How to create a Betting or Duelling Server
Im not sure if this one has been done because i dont have toriprime and cannot search it. EDIT Just Seen Digits2012's tutorial this is a more in depth tutorial though

We Shall Do the Betting Server First, Open Toribash, Go to multiplayer, Press Create (Which is next to Connect) then set the rules which are ... /betframes (amount of frames they are allowed to bet in) the best Bet frames for aikido are 110 or 80 . Now to Set the Minimum bet type /minbet (amount of tc) i find 200tc works well try not to go too high or no one will bet . Then For People to join type /set desc ^04BETTSS Then the Server will be displayed in blue and saying BETTSS .

Now Setting Up a duel server Create a server Like you did last time and then type /duel (amount of tc you duel for) i think 500 is good, Then type /set desc ^04Duells (amout you are duelling for) .

You can also do both in one server just type all the commands i showed you except the /set desc ones and type /set desc ^04Duells 500tc ^06and ^02 Betting

I Hope this tutorial helped you to set up Duelling and betting servers, also sorry if someone has already done a tutorial.
Last edited by dannyh; Jul 11, 2010 at 12:17 PM.
i already posted a thread about this...

but nice tut btw (share your link in my sig lol)

+rep for trying to help