Ranking
Original Post
WTF?
Heres the story: I was playing toribash and someone in the room was called "[T4POK]FILOX." He did his move really quickly and didnt talk when i talked to him. Someone told me he was a "bot", and that he was always online and never talked. Was he right? Can you get "programmed" players on toribash who arent real people?
This is called farming for QI.

Did you take any screenshots?

Edit: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_earni...username=FILOX

As you can see, he doesn't have an outragouse amount of QI earned the last couple days, he probally just couldn't speak english or so.
Last edited by Zinx; Apr 18, 2010 at 06:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
This is called farming for QI.

Did you take any screenshots?

Edit: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_earni...username=FILOX

As you can see, he doesn't have an outragouse amount of QI earned the last couple days, he probally just couldn't speak english or so.

Zinx: The amount of games you played is not that big. I done more in a day.

Thisis: This problem is not support related nor an ingame fault. I'd redirected you and your thread to the beginner's sanctuary.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

zinx are you saying you cant get bots? oh and no i didnt take a screenie

oh yeah and dont u think its wierd filox was playing every single day?

Merged posts.
Last edited by marcus; Apr 18, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
whatistoribash: what room were you playing in? If it was an official room, I'd doubt FilOx is a farmer at all.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

People aren't always so talkative. Don't expect everyone you talk to start an entire conversation with you. Maybe he is like this me123ster guy. Very shy and quiet or something.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Programmed bots in game are possible. Most likely thing was that he just didn't feel like talking and was using a movesaver which automatically takes his first turn for him (legal) which would explain the fast reactions.

Although this turned out to be nothing, you did the write thing letting us know, if you have any suspicions or think someone may be breaking a rule report it to a super moderator (Blue name) you can PM me first if you wish to clarify if it's worth reporting. Thanks, closed.