Toribash
Original Post
+[VID] Help with camera effect
I saw in some videos where there is a boom hit and the camera shakes like
a mother fucker, its a nice effect to have in a video, (that i will be making soon) and i was wondering how to do that? any ideas?
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
I got one, keyframes is needed. Go to what frames you want, go frame by frame [shift+P I believe it is] placing the keyframes in different spots facing the people, I'd say 10-15 frames is a good range for placing the keyframes, now when you play the replay, you get the camera effect.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
hmmm idk how that would work, cause i've heard that you use some kind
of crop effect in the video editor
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Well it's eiter way, if you don't turn the camera and put the camera in different places frame by frame using keyframes should do the trick, do what you want on this though.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
i found one way 00:19 ballin XD
Last edited by doubleboob; Jun 16, 2010 at 06:27 AM.
This is absolutely not Support material! Pay attention to where you post. Moving to Beginner's Sanctuary.
If you use Sony Vegas
Make your movie clip a bit bigger so black areas beside the movie clip doesn't show when you shake it.
At the left side of your video clip there should be something called "track motion". It's a small icon that looks like two squares and an arrow. Press that button. A window should now come up. At the bottom you should see a timeline. Move to the frame where you want the shaking to start. Press insert. Now move forward one or two frames. Press insert again and move the box in the middle of the window a bit to the right or left. Continue doing that 2-5 more times and it will shake.

Make sure to move the box back to the original position when you want it to stop shaking.
Or just download the Newblue plugins.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
...i dont have sony vegas XD i use cyberlinks powerdirecter v8
it does have keyframes, and i was thinking i could use the crop
tool instead, it uses keyframes too
Last edited by doubleboob; Jun 16, 2010 at 07:30 PM.