Ranking
Original Post
PARADOXJUICE IS IN THE HOUSE!!
Yes, ParadoxJuice, not ParadoxJus. Stupid letter limit.

You can call me Paradox, PJ, or Brick, though I don't know why you'd call me that. Most stick with PJ.

I'm mainly here for two reasons:
1-I said I'd join, because the online community is awesome and I'd like to get in better
2-I joined the toriexellence (or something like that) clan and it seems right to actually show up.

I tend to play Tori later at night, weekdays and weekends, if at all. My fighting style tends to be very defensive, with lots of big jumps in it (Jesus those glutes can do things), so don't be surprised if I hardly move first turn. I've done some awesome things in all modes, though some days I just can't win and can't figure out why.
Last edited by ParadoxJus; Dec 8, 2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Just wanted to make sure people didn't think I idled
Originally Posted by ParadoxJus View Post

You can call me Paradox, PJ, or Brick, though I don't know why you'd call me that. Most stick with PJ.

1-I said I'd join, because the online community is awesome and I'd like to get in better
2-I joined the toriexellence (or something like that) clan and it seems right to actually show up.

I tend to play Tori later at night, weekdays and weekends, if at all. My fighting style tends to be very defensive, with lots of big jumps in it (Jesus those glutes can do things), so don't be surprised if I hardly move first turn. I've done some awesome things in all modes, though some days I just can't win and can't figure out why.

I wish they could Do more.

Annnnyyywayyy. Welcome to the community.
and as the bizarre user above me Said Read the rules of Every forum before you post.
Last edited by KronosLord; Dec 10, 2009 at 01:08 AM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Originally Posted by ParadoxJus View Post

I wish the could Do more.

Annnnyyywayyy. Welcome to the community.
and as the bizarre user above me Said Read the rules of Every forum before you post.

i see what you did there
anyways
welcome to the community

i suggest you read the rules in every board before you post
Last edited by sprytryne; Dec 8, 2009 at 06:11 AM.