ES Recruitment Drive
I too want to learn the horse stance but everyone says the same thing and then no one will tell in full detail.
Beer can do parkour hold my I-a drunk and proud member of flip
Right, I never called you an asshole, I said that I'd sound like an asshole for getting my point across, as you don't seem to understand what I'm attempting to drill into your head.

I don't care if the tips in that video are from you, I'm sorry to say, but they don't actually work in every situation, and the spar looked extremely messy, as if the players were focusing on realism more than style (Which isn't always best to be fair, and a horse stance isn't really used all too often in a real life spar from what I've seen)

Oh, and you forget that opinions are opinions, some are more important than others, but statements can be wrong, not blatant opinions of others.

As for calling me confused and pretentious, let's just go with that.

As for being an "advanced teacher" I've seen how you spar, and it isn't exactly "advanced", you get called a "good sparrer", and as much as you say it's my opinion, I'm guessing I'm experienced enough to make my opinion stand for something due to the amount of stuff I've done in SP/sparring.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
You are wrong on me. Find at least one person that seen me saying something like I am good at sparring or something like my advices are advanced. You are saying anything about me.
By the way, I find you heavily pretentious about myself. Opinions, opinions.

You describe me like a big asshole which only takes into account its own opinion and you are wrong.

I say it again, because it seems you don't get it : Tips involved in the video are NOT coming from me.

Be open ? Again, go ask people that already have asked tips from me, see if I say them "go make a horse stance". No, you are wrong.

My words are : Find your own style, your own way, try everything what you can, fix you limits to understand, break limites to understand.

You don't offend me since you say your truth and it don't fit with the reality.

I was talking about our both opinions to compare them, you talk about myself. I think you just had to empty your bag. Again, you confused mind.

Edit : Just go in multiplayer replays, go watch the last replay posted by Largekilla : BOA vs yellow guy. Just count how many horse stances they do each others. More than 10 each, in a single spar.

Isn't your style just horse stancing entire spars rotating your chest back and forth to punch?
I'm enjoying this, please go on.
Originally Posted by banappeal View Post
Isn't your style just horse stancing entire spars rotating your chest back and forth to punch?
I'm enjoying this, please go on.

Could you, please, show me where I wrote that ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

You haven't said it because you're too shit to admit it.
I don't spar and I make you look like garbage.

Ok... I let you with that words ;)

Literally a horse stance is just standing with your knees slightly contracted and your glutes slightly extended.

Mocu, I respect you in that you have potential but you get very overwhelmed by the fact that people like your videos.
Everyone under you sucks up so much that you don't see the flaws with your "style"
Literally a horse stance is just standing with your knees slightly contracted and your glutes slightly extended.

Mocu, I respect you in that you have potential but you get very overwhelmed by the fact that people like your videos.
Everyone under you sucks up so much that you don't see the flaws with your "style"

You tell shit again. You are terribly wrong about me.

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
You tell shit again. You are terribly wrong about me.

You truly are hopeless with that attitude.