actoins to be taken
in scam reports when gm back me my things he tells me *actions to be taken*
and give me some links
i dont understand
i dont know what to do
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO DO
PLZ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
Power Punch
Those actions are for TSA. Assuming you were scammed, those links are the items that are meant to be sent to you. Whoever posted that was simply informing the TSA of what to send you. Just wait you don't need to do anything.
I'm just gamin' man
i got the reply about 2 hours ago and i didnt get anythin
Power Punch
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
i got the reply about 2 hours ago and i didnt get anythin

TSA cannot handle every scam immediatley. If you don't receive the items listed within a day or two, feel free to ask the staff who posted on your scam thread.
I'm just gamin' man
Yea it's a quality of life script system used to easily set up actions for TSAs in scam cases and cases where a number of things need to be transferred.

And yea, you won't get a notification or anything. When a TSA takes care of the thread they'll post, mark it solved and close it so you can know. Don't bother posting or contacting staff about it not being done unless it's taking more than a week. Normally I get around to scam reports every day or two but in rare cases it can go a little longer. If it's more than 7 days then for some reason it's been missed so swing someone a message in that case and I'll look into what went wrong.