Ranking
Original Post
Minibash v.0.1
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Please post any suggestions or bugs in this thread.

Ok, fixed the first bugs:
- Training Strength menu wasn't updating correctly
- You didn't get your account - it should say your username in the top right corner
Last edited by hampa; Aug 1, 2011 at 09:18 AM.
I have the same problem as Icon5, when ever I press next challenge the same one comes up and my credits and exp are both decreased
Originally Posted by Vate View Post
I have the same problem as Icon5, when ever I press next challenge the same one comes up and my credits and exp are both decreased

We have a progression of challenges you have to win to get to the random challenge stage.

They progression now is a bit hard, I'll try to select a better range.
shouldn't most mods created by you be taken out of the top mods list? Every user is forced to go through a couple of hampas and bluefighters before starting the user-created fights
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The game is alright I like the background.

Kind of hard getting used too.

From clicking joints to moving them by mouse.

Great job.
Originally Posted by sid View Post
shouldn't most mods created by you be taken out of the top mods list? Every user is forced to go through a couple of hampas and bluefighters before starting the user-created fights

Agreed. also please let us design our own heads. I got Adobe Flash CS5 and I am dying to make a head for my character! lol
-----
Hampa.. these freak mods Idk how they do it but heres a decap to finished em off
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 7, 2011 at 10:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
uh i cant find it on appstore?
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
uh i cant find it on appstore?

Not out on phones yet. I think he is just getting us to test it and tell him any bugs we encounter