Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] GLICH
I played aikido match. I was winning, my enemy sitted on the ground with his butt and didnt lose then i touched the ground and lost. Please fix this glich.
Attached Files
d.rpl (43.4 KB, 9 views)
It happens to the best of us. Just blame lag and be on your way (or something). In a perfect world it wouldn't do that but since this world isn't perfect (debatable based upon the actual probability of our planet being created & sustaining life as we know it) you'll just have to deal with it.
[spirit]
This glitch happens everyonce in a while, it actually just happened to me a few matches ago, there's nothing you can do to fix it. (excuse my poor grammar on this comment)
Originally Posted by NiEkSaS View Post
I played aikido match. I was winning, my enemy sitted on the ground with his butt and didnt lose then i touched the ground and lost. Please fix this glich.

actually the problem was the "maxcontacts" if u and your enemy have too much points where u touch each other this problem will come. but usually this got fixed a few versions ago.

was it a private server or offical?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
When you see this happening best thing to do is let go of the opponent and get as far from him as possible to reduce contact points.
It's a DQ bug caused by collision stuff.

Ungrabbing usually does the trick.

If you change the "maxcontacts" option [in Game Rules] to 16, the DQ bug doesn't occur.

PM me if you have any questions.
BAD LUCK