Ranking
Original Post
How do you rip off limbs?
Seriously, that's all I need.That's it. Nothin' else.
Attached Images
That gonna leave a mark....jpg (60.7 KB, 182 views)
Nice picture? You rip off limbs by getting significant power behind punches and sticky-ing your hands on impact can help too. I hope I helped.. ._.
a tori's body has many weak spots for example: its nearly impossible to rip a tori's head off by grabbing the front of his face if u grab the back where the ead meets the neck stump it will come off with very little force and most joints have a weak spot exept the core joints abs lumbar and chest: im not totally sure on the weak spots in the core joints so no flaming :P
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
Meh, weakest joint in body is neck, and if you wanna rip a limb off, get a strong attack, and make it hit a joint, :P if it hits the joint it has a higher chance of ripping the limb off..
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Guide to limb removal #1:
1. grab limb
2. pull limb off

Guide to limb removal #2
1. hit joint hard

helpful guides aside, just keep playing and you'll get the hang of it. You'll start blasting your opponent to pieces naturally.
You need momentum and force, and you can do so with kicks.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Or punches, rips.

An easy way to dismember someone, is to get momentum by gaining impulse, then hitting them with your feet/hands/head/penis.
Go look for replays from Zaarock, then get all of his replay's from BetaBox
and watch how his foot tears the bottom half of a tori off,
and copy his move, you will now be able to tear people in half, by the glutes/abs
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Or punches, rips.

An easy way to dismember someone, is to get momentum by gaining impulse, then hitting them with your feet/hands/head/penis.

hit them hard.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?