Toribash
I just dowloaded toribash 3.70 from this website and I cant log in with my username? Do I have to make a new account?
nope.. perhaps you forgot your password. If you still have 3.69 and you use the remember me feature, you can click SHOW and your pass would be revealed.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
when i change dimensions on fullscreen it mess up.
Also it come back to normal dimensions everytime i open it. ( which suck because when i click somewhere it click under it ).
{Reply to Pikarus}Nope, I remembered it but it still never worked, I went straight from 3.66 to 3.70, I tried it last night on my laptop and it never worked??
Originally Posted by Beep View Post
{Reply to Pikarus}Nope, I remembered it but it still never worked, I went straight from 3.66 to 3.70, I tried it last night on my laptop and it never worked??

If you need me to send a password reminder to your email just drop me a PM

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
When I am in a multiplayer game and press [esc] to bring up the menu, usually if I select Multiplayer again to go back to the rooms list my game crashes. I have to go back into single player and then into multiplayer again.
you type in your email adress that you put in there when you registered. it sends your password to your email adress.
- its been a while
The thing with icons not appearing with clan tags:
It works with a tag like [Clan]
But now with a tag like "JL[Clan]"

it doesnt recognize it as a tag i guess unless all of it is in []'s
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Rotating problem, the cursor remains seen when you want to rotate the screen.

It annoys most of the players too.

Usually i ran out of time when I try to make a starter what needs more attention, so it is kinda anoying.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!