Ranking
Original Post
Fighting help
hi i need help fighting i can do a couple moves i know how to do against uke but whenever i try in multiplayer they never work and i start sucking then i dont have any comebacks of anything ill save a replay in a sec and show u
That's because Uke stay's in one place, while in multiplayer they move. Try using the random script on Uke in single player.
Chew another piece already!
Uke doesn't move multyplayer characters do you have to learn to adapt to other fighters tactics.
no
ok kt and do u know any good free or really cheap fighting classes i can take because ever once and a while i see them but i forget where
optic, the best way to improve skill wise, is to just play

if your ranked up make a new character and play in the lower ranks so you wont be playing against blackbelts
In game press "B"
That will help to impruve you muves.
In multiplayer it's vear usefull (dont forget that the gost wil not change of opponent makes somethink(so shows in the current))
What mods do you play in?
I can give you some tips in aikido if you like...
I beaten rage on an turnament
"Yes it's true I'm the chosen one, only I can't own tori premie"
Yes you can make free tc
ok krzysiu just ill be on in like an hour or so then ill pm u to join my game or just pm me when u get online
I'll give you tips via PM
Going to write now...
Edit:
Pm'ed him
Also he has no premission to give somone else this tutorial
Last edited by Krzysiu397; May 4, 2010 at 05:55 PM.
"Yes it's true I'm the chosen one, only I can't own tori premie"
Yes you can make free tc
Tips:

Aikido
Try to keep at least one hand or one foot in ground most of the time, that makes harder to just lift u out of dojo.
Dont grab same bodypart with both hands, thats really bad idea.
In first turn, try to hit ur enemy as fast as you can.

I might add here something later if something comes to my mind
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010