Ranking
Original Post
[ART] need help wt a rl sketch ..[result pic added!]
Wt u guys say, ... ?
Im going live on Norwegian national TV. I think im doing this pic....
Big chance this, should do my best for real !

Last edited by hazelbud; Mar 1, 2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: result pic added
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Its not bot i really like it, But the city behind it should have some parts un mapped, Like some big cities or the montains should be very visible, if not TO VISIBLE
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
looks quite... um... ya... sofar.
what exactly are you planning on doing?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hahaha Yeah I remember kids doing those pictures on this section before! Luckly they grew up and got a lot better.

Go read tutorials and try harder, this looks crap.

Oh and please try and use proper grammar and spelling. I can't really tell what language you're trying to speak.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Freelancer, I think that he's found an image and he's gonna try to draw it 'irl'. If so, why post it?

If not, this is just bad.
Its so, just my sketch for a mural job.
Im posting it to get tb feedback, on the composition . Downer you think its a finished digital picture tho, lol.
thnx anyways uall !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
:d I did graffity for severals years before i quitted cause of the cost and some legal issues :d

anyway.... this stuff doesnt tell me much... I was mostly doing calligraphic graffiti with some add around.. without a really complex background.

I dont like that flat text, font, the line in the middle and that red color.

The city look to far... doing that on a wall... unless you get plenty of space you will have problem with this sorta of dettails of lights... and doing that blurry will just end in a mess.

Less black on that guy... it make the immage too heavy
he's not planning on doing it one a wall.

composition lacks alot, 90% is just background, with the focal being almost off the page
text is annoying
colours dont follow any scheme or plan, brown red black white blue, thats alot going on
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
Its so, just my sketch for a mural job.

and what this means then?
right, its going to be about 4x2,5meter piece on a wall.

happy for all comments. going to answer/ask more tonight.

posting the result of this all when its done.