Ranking
Original Post
I CANT TWIST
So I mainly do parkour/freerunning but just recently Ive been trying out tricking. But I dont know how to efficiently twist! In the replay I land the backflip and the back handspring, but both times I went to twist I couldn't get the momentum to go all the way around, forcing me to tuck and ruining the twist. If you know a way I can fix this that would be awesome.
Attached Files
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
First try to learn how to flip more properly, then try using your chest and lumber to twist,
There are many ways you can twist, I found it easier to just guide yourself with your arms when bringing them down to make the twist.

I attached some replays so you can use them as visuals.
Attached Files
SmallExample.rpl (183.6 KB, 44 views)
TwistExample..rpl (164.1 KB, 22 views)
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
First try to learn how to flip more properly, then try using your chest and lumber to twist,
There are many ways you can twist, I found it easier to just guide yourself with your arms when bringing them down to make the twist.

I attached some replays so you can use them as visuals.

Ok I sorta understand what you're saying, I tried again after watching your replays and I finally landed it.

In the replay it looks like I landed on my head but I checked it didn't touch.
Attached Files
Barely landed it.rpl (95.7 KB, 23 views)
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
Yeah man, just keep at it, you'll get it in no time.
-----
Originally Posted by swagmaster101 View Post
Ok I sorta understand what you're saying, I tried again after watching your replays and I finally landed it.

In the replay it looks like I landed on my head but I checked it didn't touch.

Checked your replay out, much better, just how you execute the backflip could be better by not landing on your tips and but other than that, it's better. Also need a bit more momentum on the twist.
Last edited by Lucy; Jun 8, 2016 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Yeah man, just keep at it, you'll get it in no time.
-----

Checked your replay out, much better, just how you execute the backflip could be better by not landing on your tips and but other than that, it's better. Also need a bit more momentum on the twist.

Do you know any ways to help the momentum? so far Ive seen that contracting the abs and contracting one elbow more than the other helps a little bit.

Also I've been trying a lot more twisting but always I end up landing all crunched up with my head at my feet instead of upright, do you know how to fix this?
Attached Files
Cant land upright.rpl (87.6 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by swagmaster101 View Post
Do you know any ways to help the momentum? so far Ive seen that contracting the abs and contracting one elbow more than the other helps a little bit.

Also I've been trying a lot more twisting but always I end up landing all crunched up with my head at my feet instead of upright, do you know how to fix this?

a tip I can give for momentum is in the beginning of the "twist", use all of your other limbs but the foot on the ground and raise them up simultaneously, rotating your chest the way you want to twist, extend your abs at the beginning, then contract when you want to bring your feet back around.

I hope this made sense.
w
I also can't twist but mine is way more problematic than his please help.
*EDIT*
I did way better after looking over your replays but landings we crappy and this still was more like a backflip thing then a cork

-----
I DID IT I still need to land better but i did it. Thanks for your replay.
-----
NO matter how much i try i can't do it anymore, i think i had the wrong gravity.
Attached Files
Need help too.rpl (46.6 KB, 4 views)
Better.rpl (46.3 KB, 3 views)
Progression'.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
YUS.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Ph4ntomLeo; Jun 19, 2016 at 01:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump