Ranking
Original Post
Oh hai.
I first heard of the game when checking out some forums. The way its name sounds, I thought it was some torrent downloader or such crap. Anyway, I was interested and watched some things about, then realized (or realised, sorry, don't know English very well) what is it. "A turn-based fighter? It can't be. Got to check it out" - these were my first thoughts after watching some reviews. I was quite shocked (in a positive way, of course) of possibilities of the game, how unique it was. So, I downloaded and started to play.

Also, I was much interested in your community when I had to report one blackmailing folk there. I like much the atmosphere, hope to enjoy my stay much.
Hey welcome, I'm sure you'll have a good time here. You seem to understand as you said the possibilities of this game, it does have unlimited potential. You'll have great fun. If you need help with anything feel free to post in Beginner's Sanctuary, or contact me personally through PM.
I thought it was some torrent downloader or such crap

Hahaha, oh wow

Toribash - your best source of illegal software! xd
~
Have fun among us.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Once you think about it, it does sound like a torrent downloader.

Enjoy your stay, follow the rules, have fun.
I really don't remember what I thought about Toribash at first I read the T' word.
Nah, I mean, for real, there was a pic side to side with it, so I really can't remember.

Welcome, and don't worry about your English, it's alot better than mine atleast. (:

Have fun, mate.
Well, thank you very much for a warm welcome.

And yes, I'm already having fun.
http://czychol.on.toribash.com/ <:::: Feel free to click the link. :)
Good luck to the toribash community and welcome for choosing us the best turn based fighting game in the wooorld fail XD
well anyways welcome and have fun
Last edited by Jan_miguel; Dec 31, 2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: fixed by shin-ryuu
Welcome, Now that i think about it "toribash" sorta does sound like a torrent downloader.
Anyway Have heaps of fun. Its a great game.
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
Good luck to the toribash community and welcome for choosing us the best turn based fighting game in the wooorld fail XD
well anyways welcome and have fun

Fixed for you

also Hey sup if you got some problems you might try asking blue and red guys.
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin