Ranking
Original Post
Looking for help
Anyone that can help me out with improving within Toribash, for free lol, please hit me up, I got really bad...

Regards,
Dormarmu.
Practice is the best teacher you can meet.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Keep fighting yourself in single player or fight uke. That will help you a bit if you're new. Also watch how pro people play. It's not a bad thing to copy people's style you know.
The thing that improved me the most is playing in the ufc octogon against the uke script and against my self. Turn off fracs and dms and set the dq to 50 frames. This will teach you about how your torimoves which leads you into attacks and counters and aid you in learning to switch between the two. If you are looking for moves find some mma or judo or grappling videos that break everything down for you. Once you understand the principles and concepts reguardin the move you can figue out how to replicate it in toribash. Ive found bjjscout great for this. You can find him on youtube. Biggest factor by far is having fun. If its not fun your doing it wrong
Hey there, there's a special thread where you can ask for help if you need a teacher, you can find it here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=559233
It's relatively new so you may not have seen it before, and there aren't many known teachers in there yet, but to all other people who replied here, you're also free to sign up as a teacher.

Closing as that thread is not made for no reason.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]