Toribash
Original Post
Unrecognized Buying of textures
What happened to this?
I realized that my TC just got lower and as I found out in my transaction history, it says i bought all the GUIs and a flame particle texture.

I need help on this. I never intended to buy those textures.
All I did was go to my textures page and download the 128, 256 and 512 templates. How did it happened that I purchased those other textures without clicking the purchase link.?
I need my TC back and get rid of those items.
~knight zero~
Are you sure that your account password is secure? Is it possible another was on your account? Maybe a password change would be a good idea. Their may be a way to prove another IP was on your account. Have you dropped an email to [email protected]?
meap rocks
Im sure my password is secure. I always change my password whenever I have suspicions if my account was used.
I haven't tried to email [email protected]

I know it is due to that I entered the tori textures because I already had experience it before where i just clicked the template and realized i already bought the item which was the head texture.
~knight zero~
Check you email, it should say if you had a suspicious log-in to your account.
Don't go throwing around allegations of hacking because that most likely did not happen. The most likely thing is you clicked the button to buy the textures without realizing it in which case you will most likely not be refunded since refunds are not issued for user error when buying items.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, I checked out the textures page and saw that once you click on it, it takes a few seconds to auto-format itself, so the links are all over the place.
Unfortunately, you will not be refunded your TC for the items you bought by accident, and you should take this mistake as a step into further precautions next time.
It's unruly to blame this on a hacker (as bad as they are).
Your best bet would be to attempt selling them on the market for a bit less than retail.

PM me if you feel that this thread should be re-opened.
Closed.

Re-opened upon request.
Last edited by firebolty; Sep 9, 2011 at 12:11 AM.
BAD LUCK
Will someone help me on this?

This is what I told firebolty in my PM
I dont think its human error/accident of buying the textures.
I've waited for the page to load which I waited and leave it for about 3 minutes to load.

Actually I just clicked the 128x128 hand texture of which I already have it. And for the other textures, I just right click and saved the pictures. I never did entered into any other links except the hand texture.
And if ever I clicked the purchase link, I should be directed to torishop link and there should be note like "You have purchased <item>" at the top of torishop.

Anyone, can explain this on how it happened? Im sure my account is not hacked. and can someone return my TC as I return the items?
~knight zero~