Toribash
Original Post
UkeBash Questions
for typical ukebash do I change any dismemberment values? because I keep getting really good hits when I do tricks but u end up getting dm'd or nothing happens at all, just the way I'm doing it feels inconsistent, maybe its just me.
Friends Call me Fuckbad
i find getting your hits to phase through joints instead of just hitting gets me more consistent dms, like relaxing an ankle and connecting when ur leg is almost extended but not quite, if ur foot hits a joint it will go through and make contact for longer?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
changing the dismemberment values in any fashion (unless making them higher) is generally considered cheating when making a ukebash replay, you can play the game how you want tho

the issue you're probably facing is that you aren't very used to the concept of ghosting yet (when you clip inside of the joints at the moment of impact to make them "explode") and are just doing strikes you would do in a tricking or sparring replay, and its very uncommon you will be able to get many dismemberments with pure force alone

boomhits are actually pretty much an exploit, theres plenty guides on this forum to help you understand it because its a pretty weird thing to grasp
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
changing the dismemberment values in any fashion (unless making them higher) is generally considered cheating when making a ukebash replay, you can play the game how you want tho

the issue you're probably facing is that you aren't very used to the concept of ghosting yet (when you clip inside of the joints at the moment of impact to make them "explode") and are just doing strikes you would do in a tricking or sparring replay, and its very uncommon you will be able to get many dismemberments with pure force alone

boomhits are actually pretty much an exploit, theres plenty guides on this forum to help you understand it because its a pretty weird thing to grasp

Thank you for giving me names so i can look into them! <3
Friends Call me Fuckbad