Ranking
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
Has to be exactly, 5s.
For more information http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=466006

Please don't give false information.

Your sound must be less than 5s so 0-4.9s.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
ok, I've tried it Neko's way... less than 5 second wav file... tried it 5 second wav file like cake said... and either way I do it, I get I giant error that says upload file same error as the dubfreak person in the thread.. and no one has said how to fix it
Last edited by MissingData; Jul 17, 2014 at 02:07 AM.
Originally Posted by MissingData View Post
ok, I've tried it Neko's way... less than 5 second wav file... tried it 5 second wav file like cake said... and either way I do it, I get I giant error that says upload file same error as the dubfreak person in the thread.. and no one has said how to fix it

I have the exact issue, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=469988
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[Unity is loomynatry]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Here's a couple of suggestions.

Use Audacity to cut your sound files. Just click and drag over the part you want to cut off and press ctrl + x or backspace, whatever works.

Sounds have to be 4.9 seconds or shorter, as Neko said.

I'm not entirely sure if this could work, but try buying a used kiai from the market and clicking edit to upload the sound. I just recently changed my kiai sound from my old one and it seems to have worked perfectly.

Lastly, wait a while in game. Sounds, like textures, may take a while to show up.
me when the when the when
I'd contact a TSA or site dev if I were you.
Contact Fish. He recently solved an unpacking problem.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot