Toribash
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Ooo, good shit my dude! Even a shite house is a house nonetheless, which means having a door to lock out the outside world. :V
Also, thank! I was very much winging it with that nebula, and originally i had put some colours on it, but that just ended up looking bad, so i went with this version. Here's the coloured version if you're curious, i don't actually dislike it myself but i trust the judgement of my arty friends.

They doing wot now? Nice, time for more brogan vanguard party! It better be in glorious HD. :V

also i felt the pencil itch so here's a wendigo getting a crystal for soup or something iunno

soup

Heck, it's my once a year check up on Shook to see how things are going. Wish I checked sooner since the colored version of the nebula don't work no mo. BUT I hope you're still doing good my friend.

House life ain't too bad now. New update for me, I'm engaged as of 6 days ago.

Also I followed you on Twitter:o
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jan 6, 2023 at 08:03 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well howdy Weoo, congratulations on the engagement! Wish i could say the same, but i've been unemployed for two years straight in 4 days and my mental health is in shambles, but hey, gotta keep on keeping on. :V (and thanks for the twitter follow lol)

also here's the coloured nebula lol

I've made many more ORTS since i last posted but i'm too lazy to make a megadump here, so if you wanna see the important bits i refer to my deviantart page (see fancy new linkhub in signature). Twitter is unstructured dumping grounds where i also horf sketches into while internally questioning how much i care about the platform. :v

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
oiubt veubg

i have no idea how on earth i forgot to respond to this but YES

HE SAID THE THING

I refuse to apologise for immortalising this single quote in my signature and hope you're doing well Blam. <3
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
You should update this thread with your most recent work, people deserve to have their afternoons blessed.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I suppose i could post SOME things, don't have to upload all 300-some sketches :V

the short version (aka 2022 art summary)

and some more things not on the summary

also go look at Stickdoof comics
Damn that's awesome, I still play Angry Laser Space from time to time.

I hope you get solid employment Shookster, I feel your pain on that front.

smoochies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Many thank, and likewise to you! :v

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Damn that's awesome, I still play Angry Laser Space from time to time.

Damn, really? I thought i was the only one who ever thought about that game anymore. You honour me. <3
this thread is still semi-alive? im literally shitting
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Well, more that i still check my control panel out of habit and i'm subscribed to the thread, so i notice when people post in here. Also hi glOw. :V