Ranking
I was gonna write a wall of text on nitpicked shit about everything but my dumbass accidentally refreshed the page so you're stuck with a more concise opinion.

Generally you've done good at improving your movement and flow, sticking moves together is also and nice addition that you've gotten better at, BUT

Your transition work between stuff is very very iffy at times and is just pure laziness and you know it, alot of stuttery and jittery "GET ME OUT OF THIS POSITION" movement that i'd love you to just try and focus on improving.

Also your run cycle in general seems a little faster than you're comfortable with since there's no real rythm to it which can make you look like a crackhead at times.

BUT IN GENERAL Lucci you've improved, and i'm glad to see it, keep at it and spar me more you fuckin idiot
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
thanks for the reply bb, yeah i do be getting lazy nowadays. heres something else to look at
Attached Files
bigblue.rpl (209.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lucci; Dec 8, 2022 at 01:31 PM.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Some of these remind me of how much I'll never be able to achieve in this game and how much there is to. Good going Lucci
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
go watch flash's or xioi thread to see some real insane shit. thanks tho. Heres another one
Attached Files
wholelottared.rpl (422.5 KB, 6 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
ISH MEEE
Attached Files
digbick.rpl (361.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Lucci; Dec 13, 2022 at 12:14 PM.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
started as a collab with firstninja, but due to some events. I figured to just post what I mostly did.

Two tricks after the first two are ninja. Everything else is me. Thanks
Attached Files
smsm.rpl (781.9 KB, 7 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
one day someone will cnc ;-;
Attached Files
bernice.rpl (531.4 KB, 8 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
working on a self spar but have this throwaway for now
Attached Files