Toribash
Original Post
Event Squad and Co. are Recruiting!

It's that time again! Event Squad and co. are actively recruiting again. We are looking for people that help us with mods, art and items for events but also for people that are hosting them.

Below you can find the positions we are looking to fill at the moment. If you are interested in any, read whats inside the corresponding spoiler below and apply !

Event Squad

Event Artist

Mod Squad

Item Forger

How to apply:
  • It's simple! Send your application to TyphoN or any other Event Squad Member
  • Include your GMT, any languages you are fluent in, and some examples of your work. (In the event you're applying for Event Artist, Mod Maker, or Item Forger.)
  • You might also want to check out Karen's tutorial for applying to a staff position

We'll be actively looking for candidates for the next 4-5 weeks, but we're always taking applications. We don't have a limit on how many people we're looking for.
Don't post "I applied" or "Good luck guys!" in this thread. Such posts may be subject to infractions.
Should you however have any more questions please feel free to ask them here!
thank u swosh
Last edited by TyphoN; Mar 8, 2022 at 03:26 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I wanted to check Karen's tutorial, but it didnt worked, it appeared this message:"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Originally Posted by D4yr View Post
I wanted to check Karen's tutorial, but it didnt worked, it appeared this message:"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

That's really odd. It was working earlier today?
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by Faux View Post
That's really odd. It was working earlier today?

The moment i checked it wasn't working.
Originally Posted by Sandalphon View Post
How much time takes to get accepted or denied at any es position?

You will receive a notice either way, whether you're denied, or accepted, though the amount of time varies on how quickly the discussion goes on a given application. Some may be quicker than others, depending. It's generally safe to inquire on the status of your app after 3-4 weeks have passed without any word, however.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I’m happy to welcome WIFI and Neverse to ES trial, and Loona back into ES (as a trial)!

Avenue also joins us as an Item Forger!

We are still actively taking applications for another wave or two, so feel free to submit an application.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

The ES team are excited to welcome Alexander, Vesuvius and Wtfland as the new trials in our 2nd wave

This concludes the ES recruitment drive but please remember while the thread is closed, ES are actively seeking new members, so don't feel shy to apply if you didn't get to join today!
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn