Toribash
Thank you static may you rest in peace and a well deserved legend in the community ❤
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
Crying for a bro
An this is heart felt. Thank you to all of you. Well deserved doesn't come close to how much it means to all of us. Thank you Staff thank you to everyone who wrote on his memorial page thank you to everyone who said something about him. Best regards Inuyasha
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
A true pillar of the community, I won't forget what he's done for us. Let's do our best to celebrate the person he was, Static the LEGEND
Glimpsed
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

First, you both go out your way and the vibe is feeling strong
And what's small turned to a friendship, a friendship turned to a bond
And that bond will never be broken, the love will never get lost"

Thank you for everything you've done, rest easy legend, see you on the other side. <3
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

I guess they really make anyone a legend these days lol

Banter aside, Glad we got close enough over the years to tell me about your condition even if you didnt have much left

Yee haw honky tonk man.

(I'll say hi to ur mum if Im in the area lol)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I had the pleasure of being very close to static for a little while. Me and Static had interacted somewhat throughout the years though I didn't really get to know him well until I joined Obey and became ES trial. For a good while static was one of my best friends, we'd hang out frequently on this game, playing or hosting, and he even introduced me to Rocket League which he frequently played with Jedi. Me and him would spend many hours playing either TB or Rocket League, and over that time I got to know him quite well.

Static one genuinely one of the nicest, most kind hearted individuals I've ever met. Nothing would or could seem to upset him. Regardless of his circumstances or the world around him, he'd always try and make time for others and approached everyone and every day with a smile. I cannot thank Static enough for encouraging me and helping me along on my own journey. We'd would frequently discuss our own goals and asperations. Static's main mission in life was to help others, especially helping people in situations similar to his own. I know whatever he would've perused he would've been amazing at.

It's difficult to fully comprehend how profound of a loss this was for not only this community, but the world as a whole. One of the most upstanding, kind, and thoughtful individuals to ever grace the earth. It's a terrible day for rain.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة