ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
top 5 favorite mods?
whats your top 5 fave mods and for each mod what moves do people do that you hate the most... asking for a friend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
xspar.tbm and I hate 1 dimensional noobs who cant understand that touching head in a spar should not be your #1 goal.. the whole gamemode is about making a good replay, most noobs go for full twitchy-braindead-mas-trash-holding-W-looking-ass to just touch ur head while doing most braindead and ugly moves like basic ass rounds with shit form + 5 random redirects of hip and glute during it, then spam shit form twitchy punches with relaxed lumbar, shit footings and dont even attempt to do anything interesting to make the replay better and they end absolutely killing the whole replay for that, it defeats the whole purpose of sparring when they have some imaginary "i BeAt uP (some good player)..." moment going on.

this doesnt mean sparring should be contactless, but it means that you should not sacriface looks over hits at any point of playing, "winner" is the one who looks better in the replay and not the one who touches more head lmfao
Last edited by akina; Jan 5, 2023 at 03:29 PM.
xspar.tbm /any spar mod: what akina said

Lenshu/high grav striking mod variants: running
Wushu/low grav striking mod variants: running
Abd/grab mods: snapkicks, doing nothing to win with points

judo: the mod existing
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
taekkyon.tbm

pros: taekkyon.tbm

cons: taekkyon.tbm
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
aikido - noobclap
lowkido (why would i not like the mod i made for myself) - noobclap
classic - noobclap
twinswords - noobclap
that one skateboard mod with the downhill road and buildings - noobclap
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
bm_pole_v5.tbm
climbfix.tbm
cbthrow.tbm / cbthrow_light.tbm
wushurace_bonk.tbm
monkeyracefix.tbm

my mods are my favorite
Thank you,
Best regards

Glimpsed, pusga, duck, TyphoN and list. Pretty good mods tbh

anyway: Taekkyon, ABD, Lenshu3ng, boxshu and classic.

<3 ~list
Last edited by list; Jan 8, 2023 at 12:17 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592