Ranking
Original Post
Skill Issues by Faidin
Thread by ME

All coments in this thread will be welcome ^^
Attached Files
[P] Bosta.rpl (2.98 MB, 23 views)
[P] Indiana Jones Lost Ark.rpl (874.8 KB, 14 views)
[P] Not Divine.rpl (1.08 MB, 21 views)
[P] Rycardin.rpl (915.6 KB, 17 views)
The Enaqualed FAIDIN
I really liked Bosta and Not Divine. The other two ones are not so satisfying to watch, even tho they have some cool moves too. Rycardin has a pretty nice interaction between you two, but everything else is kinda meh in this replay.

I'm waiting for you to post some incredible sparring replays later!!!!!!!!

funny name of the thread
When people ask me who that still plays the game that looks to be the next big thing in realism esque replaymaking I just tell them to look for Faidin replays since ur practically just Haku reborn but you seem to do even more whacky and cool stuff.

Post more of your replays god damnit.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
here i am again
some good replays and other replays of questionable quality
-----
i love this one, my first Self Spar (Sandal Event)
Attached Files
[S] Matarika Weapons.rpl (772.3 KB, 7 views)
[S] RussiaLC.rpl (840.5 KB, 9 views)
[S] Xioi 2.0.rpl (822.3 KB, 12 views)
[S] Xioi 3.0.rpl (982.3 KB, 10 views)
[S] Xioi 4.0.rpl (532.9 KB, 11 views)
[S] Sandal Event.rpl (1,000.3 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Faidin; Apr 25, 2023 at 02:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Enaqualed FAIDIN
Your style, flow and general playstyle is just growing more and more into something that is just a pure delight to look at.

Only thing i'd wish of you is to let loose more into the realm of retard moves that aren't something you'd usually be comfortable with to grow a bigger arsenal of stuff to pull out on a whimm,

BRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBR AZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZ ILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZIL
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Your style, flow and general playstyle is just growing more and more into something that is just a pure delight to look at.

Only thing i'd wish of you is to let loose more into the realm of retard moves that aren't something you'd usually be comfortable with to grow a bigger arsenal of stuff to pull out on a whimm,

BRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBR AZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZ ILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZIL

Thank you very much for the respect Xioi <3

Im going to be more retard moves and do awesome stuff (or not lmao)

The Enaqualed FAIDIN
Some good replay and other kinda meh
Attached Files
[P] Dungeon Runner v1.rpl (896.9 KB, 7 views)
[P] Keep Rolling Baby.rpl (1.34 MB, 3 views)
Last edited by Faidin; Jun 14, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
The Enaqualed FAIDIN