Ranking
Original Post
windows 10 upgrade breaks toribash
in the previous version of windows it worked fine.... now it's super slow and it looks like this
http://prntscr.com/9lfqhj

sorry if this is a dupe, i didn't know what to search for...

toribash version is 4.95
I've played this game with Windows 10 since a couple days after Windows 10 was available, and it runs perfectly fine for me. Have you tried reinstalling?
Now known as Kahnzuu.
Maybe it has to to with your computer I had that happen to me on my old rig but my new set up has Windows 10 and works fine
That used to happen with me when I had some outdated drivers.
Check if your drivers are updated, especially your graphic card - that could be your problem.
Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
That used to happen with me when I had some outdated drivers.
Check if your drivers are updated, especially your graphic card - that could be your problem.

instail directx 9 or 11
i had that same issue directx fixed it you can download it from microsoft for free to my knowledge
I still take texture requests for usd
it's not just toribash all my games are suffering somewhat, Don'tStarve runs fine but take est 20x longer to load.... BOI:afterbirth is is closing before it gets anywhere...
i have directx 11
Check your graphics card drivers and make sure they're up to date laboblox
Former Item Forger
You're going to need to update your graphics drivers, like everyone else has said.

Unfortunately, if your hardware is too old the manufacturer may not have released drivers for it, in which case you're SOL.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
You could revert back to your previous OS however, as long as it hasn't been 30 days
Former Item Forger
my computer and other software say i have the latest driver, i mean all of my game worked fine until the upgrade, so i have everything able to run toribash. windows 10 must have changed how the graphics are processed... and i can't go back to window 7, i had already deleted the revert...
so far, i'm screwed...