Ranking
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
That's only in 3.8's shaders.

It works fine in 3.84.

but i have a mac, and you cant get 3.84 on mac, only on pc, right now i have 3.81, and i know the best for mac is 3.82, so in 3.82 is the glitch fixed?
-[HoLy]RiGuyFry
I think it is. The bug was there in 3.81.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

3.85: The In Game Chat does not show.
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by RIP2 View Post
3.85: The In Game Chat does not show.

type
/opt chatcache 1
It does not show any textures or items by me, allways when I play online on a big server like the BETTING server, I can never see textures.
Also, I can not upload any replays, it allways says "Failed to upload replay".

I have 3.86 on mac
u have to drag all of your replays from previous toribashs into the replay folder in 3.86, then it should work
[Colon 3]
Ok weird bug:

Toribash doesnt close completely when you close it using the X button on windows 7 (possibly other versions of windows as well).

To reproduce the bug:

1) Open Toribash
2) Go to any multiplayer server (make sure that tori and uke load)
3) Exit the game by pressing the X button (Top right button on the Toribash window)
4) Pull up the Task Manager and go to the Processes tab to see that tb.exe is still running

The actual window closes but the program can still be seen running if you pull up the task manager and it still uses up CPU. If you try to open toribash again another instance of tb.exe will be created and the game will lag like hell. If the 'hidden tb.exe' is left on for long the whole screen starts to flicker randomly.

The flickering actually gets worse and worse as time progresses. It scared the shit out of me when it first happened and I thought my computer was dying. Thankfully it can be fixed by simply ending the process of the hidden tb.exe in the task manager.

Fix plz?
Last edited by DaNooB23; Feb 14, 2010 at 01:17 AM.
i clicked "full screen"on the option menu now the picture is fine but i cant click on anything :9 please respond PLEAZE RESPOND
Originally Posted by minhtran View Post
i clicked "full screen"on the option menu now the picture is fine but i cant click on anything :9 please respond PLEAZE RESPOND

Try adjusting your resolution to your monitor.

Type /re resolution here (like /re 1440 900).

Originally Posted by Demie View Post
When 4.0 coming out 3.86 just has better camera view

If you read here, you'll find out that you're wrong.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!