Ranking
It's as simple as searching for an online audio cutter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm running on a mac and this does not solve anything, i even tried downloading the .wav sound in the link u have given and the seconds is 4 seconds, i even made myself but still nothing
download a sound if it have 5 sec cut it to 4 after go on internet type Mp3 o Wav
put the sound there download again and put into ur kiai
Originally Posted by LivelyAura View Post
Umm Im trying to edit my kiai but for some reason it say not in RIFF container. WHAT THE
-----
How do you edit your kiais? I just started to add one till it said Not in RIFF container

yeah, so how do you make it an RIFF container?
There are a lot of plugings for the browser or sites that allow you to download the music or videos from youtube. Google is your friend.

As for the how to cut: any audio editor might work, try audacity
Thanks for the help.

Mine's gonna be:

"Here I am, rock you like a hurricane!" From "Rock you like a hurricane" by the scorpions.
-----
Originally Posted by topicz View Post
i need a favor i mean how to cut a song i need seconds 0-5 from this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVFWwYKf2FE

some body help me please!

@topicz You need an audio editing software as well as "Media converter"

Cut a piece of the song out with the editing software and delete the rest of the song. Then convert that file to a .wav with media converter.
Last edited by Jaidantate; Jun 3, 2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I redid the first page to help with youtube links.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
I use Audacity to cut sounds. It is very reliable and takes 5 minutes to learn the full basis of it. It's an awesome sound editing program. I use it mainly for mix's and sounds.
blue
pink
I use it too but I wanted to keep it as basic as possible without having to download software - Think I should add an audacity version?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu