Ranking
The converter definitly doesn't work.

I've tried all three formats in sizes between 125 x 125 and 132 x 132.

And no, you don't need to say "convert the picture to blahblahblah and resize it to blahblahblah." I've read the entire thread, and followed the instructions. Obviously it doesn't work.
it keeps saying Upload Failed. Make sure the filetype is valid
Contact support for more information

pls help me
Last edited by ashaltaf; Dec 24, 2007 at 02:28 PM.
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
I´ve used this site ever since i started creating heads, and it has always worked properly UNTILL now =/, it dosent let me reverse, no matter how i tryin to do it, I even tryed uploading the normal 128 x 128 template to see if it would work but it just keeps sayin that my pictures arent the right size. so well i tryed my earlier heads which I KNOW worked before, but same shit occurs =/. well anyways thanx for a great site, hope it will be back to normal soon.
What StabberZ said.

Hope you can fix it in like...a day.
*cough* While the site is most certainly not working at the moment, there is an extremely easy way of getting around the problem.
  1. Download The GIMP
  2. Load the head you want to convert to a .TGA
  3. File -> Save As
  4. Expand "Select File Type (By Extension)"
  5. Select "TarGA image"
  6. Click save.

A box should open up with a pair of tickboxes. Uncheck the one that says "RLE Compression" next to it.

Done.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Dude. I made a head in gimp. The BG was red, and "LOL" was in blue. I saved it as a .tga. Then when I tried to upload it, this came up!

E> The supplied TGA is not a true colour image.

tga_header Object
(
[id_length] => 0
[map_type] => 0
[image_type] => 0
[color_map_entry_index] => 0
[color_map_length] => 0
[color_map_entry_size] => 0
[image_origin_x] => 0
[image_origin_y] => 0
[image_width] => 0
[image_height] => 0
[image_depth] => 0
[image_flip_height] => 0
[image_flip_width] => 0
[image_alpha_channel] => 0000
)
I'm shure that problem could be fixed by doing what 3vi1 just said.

Read - Two post up.